Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Farewell . . . 2 0 1 4


. . . It's been a whirlwind to say the least.
                                                                  2  0  1  4 
You made me nervous . . . anxious . . . and so excited. There were ups and downs .... trials and errors both personally and professionally!  But you came and now you are about to go!
I will Miss you for the friendships you made .... the clients you embraced and most of all for all the support you showed!

Thank You . . . to family, friends, clients big and oh so tiny!

To 2015 . . . bring it on! Ready & Not waiting.... I'm running for you! 




A  LOOK  BACK . . . at some Weddings.


















The Vows . . .







The Venues . . .







The Moments . . .







The Love . . .





















 



T h a n k  Y o u     xo

3 comments:

  1. How romantic wedding! Just loved all these arrangements! Their location for vows is so beautiful. The views are so romantic. Your post is making me very excited to get married pretty soon. Keep posting such pretty wedding pictures!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so very much for your lovely words!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is magnificent! I can’t take my eyes off this post. Every picture is perfect here and I can’t believe it can look this beautiful. I am definitely going to hire this photographer for my wedding. I have also booked one of the finest wedding venues Los Angeles for my wedding ceremony.

    ReplyDelete